Simple and easy tricks to achieve what you want with your hair.
Healthy and shiny beautiful hair is perhaps one of the secrets of a successful woman. She feels better and more confident. Sometimes the hair is even more important than an extensive wardrobe or having lots of jewelry.
Actually, there’s no secret. The most important thing for beautiful hair is the daily care. Remember that damaged hair lasts just as long until it is cut out and that can take a long time, especially if it annoys you. Beautiful and shiny hair we all want. But it doesn’t happen by itself. Here are some tips.
- How often do you have to wash the hair?
- Normal hair up to 5 times a week
- Fat hair you may wash daily with a mild shampoo for every day
- Dry hair 2X a week wash
- Chemically treated hair (Hair dye – permanent – dekroezen) 3 times a week
- Washing the hair every day can be a problem for many people, especially if you have long hair. But then there’s always dry shampoo. It has improved considerably in recent years and now smells better than it used to.
- Which hair color suits you best?
- Do you have light skin? Avoid a dark hair color. It makes your skin even lighter.
- If you have dark skin, it is better not to take a lighter hair color.
- A black hair color certainly does not fit with a light skin tone.
- A brown hair color suits most women especially when it is ripped off by so-called highlights. Highlights can now also be seen in colours other than light blonde.
- red hair color is the longest shelf life, but if you are naturally blonde you have to choose 2 to 3 shades darker to obtain a natural color.
- Do you want blonder hair? If your hair is not dyed, you can usually do so with one treatment. However, if the hair is already dyed in a different color, you may need multiple treatments for a beautiful blonde hair color.
Hans J. Diks, European editor International Hair Authority, Independent expert on hair problems.
More information: https://www.haarproblemen.nl/