Six simple and easy tricks to get your hair to do what you want.
Healthy and shiny beautiful hair is perhaps one of the secrets of a successful woman. She feels better and more confident. Sometimes the hair is even more important than an extensive wardrobe or having lots of jewelry.
Actually, there’s no secret. The most important thing for beautiful hair is the daily care. Remember that damaged hair lasts just as long until it is cut out and that can take a long time, especially if it annoys you.
The 6 tips
- If you don’t have too fat hair then the hair wasn’t every day. Blow-drying doesn’t change that. The fat (sebum) comes from within. It is best to wash the hair 2 to 3 times a week.
- Use a conditioner that you can leave in the hair. They give you more beautiful hair than a conditioner that flushes you out right away.
- Do remember not to use too much because a conditioner gives the hair more weight which also affects the model of the hair.
- Use hair masks only if the hair is very dry or damaged.
- If you use special shampoo, for example, against dandruff, alternate with a gentle shampoo. Shampoos against dandruff contain special ingredients that are not so good for the general condition of the hair.
- There are hair colorings in all shapes and sizes. Remember that even if there is “color rinse” on the packaging instead of “hair dye” this product can still contain harmful chemicals. Once you have to put two ingredients together it is hair dye. If the product can be used directly without mixing, it is a color rinse and not harmful to the hair.
Hans J. Diks, European editor International Hair Authority, Independent expert on hair problems.
More information: https://www.haarproblemen.nl/