Instead of hair problems this time an episode from the series Good Hair Day. Healthy and shiny beautiful hair is perhaps one of the secrets of a successful woman. She feels better and more confident. Sometimes the hair is even more important than an extensive wardrobe or having lots of jewelry.
Actually, there’s no secret. The most important thing for beautiful hair is the daily care. Remember that damaged hair lasts just as long until it is cut out.
The eight tips
- The tap water. In some cities, the water is harsh because many chemicals are needed to purify the water. Do you have hard water? A water purifier can help with this.
- On average, about 1 to 2 cm every 6 weeks. Cut from the hair. That prevents split ends.
- To wash the hair brush the hair gently. Try to make the hair as smooth as possible during washing, so that it does not get confused. So either forward or back.
- Always use a conditioner after washing to restore the acidity of the hair.
- Do not use cheap plastic brushes. Use brushes of natural hair.
- When possible, let the hair dry naturally. If you have to use a hairdryer, do not put it at the highest setting. The lower the better.
- Take a hair mask every 14 days. Cover the hair with aluminum foil and then a towel for the heat, causing it to penetrate the hair deeper. If necessary, leave it overnight.
- Use as little as possible, or no chemical treatments at all such as coloring, permanent-wave or hair dye.
Hans J. Diks, European editor International Hair Authority, Independent expert on hair problems.
More information: https://www.haarproblemen.nl/